Thursday, January 7, 2010

New to the Blog Game

Thanks to the good ol U.S. Air Force, I am across the world in England, away from all my family and most of my friends. Due to this huge change in my life, I have been inspired to start a blog, both from a couple of my friends here who have blogs and due to the simple fact that I am a home all day with an infant who's only communication with me involves facial expressions, crying and baby talk. I figure this will be a nice way for me to communicate with other adults other than my husband, get these thoughts out of my brain that only seem to appear when I go to bed at night, and keep my friends and family updated on my new life here in the United Kingdom.

I am new to this whole blog thing, but from what i hear (and read) you can pretty much write about anything... so that is exactly what I'll be doing. Be expecting to hear lots about my life as a mommy, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and an blunt person. Yes I am one of those people, who is loud, and bluntly tells the truth. You know that one person who tells exactly how they feel and forgets to filter what they say for the sake of saving someone else heartache... well yeah, I'm that person. Most Puerto Ricans are; hence, the name of my blog "Rican Speakin." I have tons on my mind now, but I don't want to overdo my first blog entry. Until next time my friends... until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment