Monday, January 11, 2010

Anything you can do i can do better... not!!!

I love England! I do I do I do... however, I have a few pet peeves about life in good ole Great Britain. I will share all of these with you over time.

Personally, If I choose to do something someone else has already done, I'm gonna do it better. I mean that's just common sense, right!?! Sadly, a few of these British artists have tried to do music, American style, and have epically failed. Sure they have some artists that are great, and will be honorably mentioned in future blogs, but good lawd, why must these other artists bring the good ones down???Check these out and you'll see what I mean:

JLS - Umbrella originally by Rhianna


Joey McElderry- The Climb, originally by Miley Cyrus (Can't stand her! She drives me crazy! But at least the girl knows what she's doin!!!)


X Factor Finalists (basically the British version of American Idol) You Are Not Alone, originally by Michael Jackson (R.I.P)




Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you.... NO YOU CAN'T NO YOU CAN'T!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment